This one-day event featured reviews of unmet clinical needs by renowned physicians experts, presentations by selected and most innovative companies, keynote lectures, moderated discussions and structured networking opportunities.
Discover what the objectives were for PCR Innovators Day London 2016.
Attend PCR Innovators Day in London if you want to:
- Fully understand how percutaneous valve technology moves from concept to first-in-man use
- Learn more about innovations in percutaneous valve interventions
- Network with clinicians, innovators, MedTech executives, investors, triallists, and regulators in the field of percutaneous valve intervention
Who should attend?
- Information technology experts interested in biological sensors and wearables
- Exports e-technology and big data handling
- MedTech inventors and start-ups from all over the world
- Medical device industry companies and associations
- Venture Capitalists and other funding organisations
- Heads of R&D, clinical, business development of Pharmaceutical/ Medtech/Imaging/e-Healthcare companies
- Experts in Health Technology Assessment and innovation-research funding agencies
- Cardiovascular technology incubators
- Academic technology transfer organisations
- Financial, market research analysts in the field of Cardiovascular medicine
- Regulators and reimbursement, payers and government authorities
- Physicians experts and clinical scientists