PCR Innovators Day London 2017 Programme
Discover a highly innovative Programme! The strong focus on interactivity will enable participants to fully discuss unmet needs and future developments in the field of valvular disease.
Attend the meeting if you want:
- To learn more about the innovation pathway in percutaneous valve intervention
- To better understand the remaining challenges as novel percutaneous valve technology moves from concept to clinical application
- To network with clinicians, innovators, MedTech executives, investors, triallists, and regulators in the field of percutaneous valve intervention
Programme first insights
Welcome and Introduction to PCR Innovators Day
What prevents percutaneous valve intervention from replacing surgery?
- Views from the cathlab
- Views from the animal lab
- Views from the engineering lab
Networking break - Round table discussions - TAVI, Mitral, Tricuspid, Imaging: where will we be in 2025?
Inclusive format: participants will be invited to join working groups to nurture the last debate of the day
TAVI: unfinished business
- TAVI for bicuspid aortic valves
- TAVI for pure aortic regurgitation
Networking break – Moderated abstracts
A word from our sponsors
TAVI, Mitral, Tricupid, Imaging: Where will we be in 2025?