This one-day event featured reviews of unmet clinical needs by renowned physicians experts, presentations by selected and most innovative companies, keynote lectures, moderated discussions and structured networking opportunities.
Discover what the objectives were for PCR Innovators Day Paris 2016.
2016 meeting objectives
The programme will focus on the following objectives:
- To discover innovative and disruptive technologies
- To encourage Europe as the place for innovation
- To structure networking opportunities
- To promote best practices in Med Tech/ IT and E-health
Who should attend?
- Information technology experts interested in biological sensors and wearables
- Exports e-technology and big data handling
- MedTech inventors and start-ups from all over the world
- Medical device industry companies and associations
- Venture Capitalists and other funding organisations
- Heads of R&D, clinical, business development of Pharmaceutical/ Medtech/Imaging/e-Healthcare companies
- Experts in Health Technology Assessment and innovation-research funding agencies
- Cardiovascular technology incubators
- Academic technology transfer organisations
- Financial, market research analysts in the field of Cardiovascular medicine
- Regulators and reimbursement, payers and government authorities
- Physicians experts and clinical scientists