PCR Innovators Day Paris 2017
This one-day event on 15 May 2017 features reviews of unmet clinical needs by renowned physician experts, presentations by selected and most innovative companies, keynote lectures, moderated discussions and structured networking opportunities. Discover the four leading subjects of the PCR Innovators Day Paris 2017 course and the major stakeholders involved.
Join us for the next edition of PCR Innovators Day Paris 2017 that will take place during EuroPCR on 15 May 2017.
The Programme will focus on the following objectives:
- To discover innovative and disruptive technologies
- To encourage Europe as the place for innovation
- To structure networking opportunities
- To promote best practices in Med Tech/ IT and e-health
Who should attend?
- Information technology experts interested in biological sensors and wearables
- Exports e-technology and big data handling
- MedTech inventors and start-ups from all over the world
- Medical device industry companies and associations
- Venture Capitalists and other funding organisations
- Heads of R&D, clinical, business development of Pharmaceutical/ Medtech/Imaging/e-Healthcare companies
- Experts in Health Technology Assessment and innovation-research funding agencies
- Cardiovascular technology incubators
- Academic technology transfer organisations
- Financial, market research analysts in the field of Cardiovascular medicine
- Regulators and reimbursement, payers and government authorities
- Physicians experts and clinical scientists
Call for submissions
Be part of the PCR Innovators Day Programme in Paris and share your pioneering technologies or studies!
As a physician or company, you are invited to submit your innovative, disruptive technology or research project at the occasion of PCR Innovators Day held on 15 May 2017 in Paris, the day before EuroPCR.
The PCR Innovators Day event will be just the right place to showcase your innovative technologies and share them with the interventional community!
Deadline: 21 January 2017
Course Highlights and Interviews
Last year, PCR Innovators Day Paris kicked off EuroPCR 2016, the pre-course event where innovators meet industry meet interventional cardiologists! Here we speak with some of the participants who took part in this essential rendez-vous in the continued evolution of our specialty and asked them what makes this Innovators Day so unique. We hope this year will even be more exciting!