This one-day event featured reviews of unmet clinical needs by renowned physicians experts, presentations by selected and most innovative companies, keynote lectures, moderated discussions and structured networking opportunities.
Discover what the objectives are for PCR Innovators Day Paris 2017.
2017 meeting objectives
Attend PCR Innovators Day Paris 2017 if you want to:
- Discover innovative and disruptive technologies
- Encourage Europe as the place for innovation
- Structure networking opportunities with venture capitalists / private equity world and key opinion leaders in interventional cardiology
- Promote best practices in Med Tech / information technology and e-Health across Europe and from other parts of the world
Who should attend?
- Information technology experts interested in biological sensors and wearables
- Exports e-technology and big data handling
- MedTech inventors and start-ups from all over the world
- Medical device industry companies and associations
- Venture Capitalists and other funding organisations
- Heads of R&D, clinical, business development of Pharmaceutical/ Medtech/Imaging/e-Healthcare companies
- Experts in Health Technology Assessment and innovation-research funding agencies
- Cardiovascular technology incubators
- Academic technology transfer organisations
- Financial, market research analysts in the field of Cardiovascular medicine
- Regulators and reimbursement, payers and government authorities
- Physicians experts and clinical scientists