Call for submissions
Consult the latest PCR Innovators Day Singapore 2017 Call for submissions. The PCR Innovators Day event will be just the right place to showcase your innovative technologies and share them with the Asian interventional community!
Be part of the first edition of PCR Innovators Day in Asia and share your pioneering technologies or studies!
As a physician or company, you are invited to submit your innovative, disruptive technology or research project at the occasion of the first edition of PCR Innovators Day in Asia to be held on 18 January 2017 in Singapore.
The PCR Innovators Day event will be just the right place to showcase your innovative technologies and share them with the interventional community!
Submissions are closed
- Submit your innovative, disruptive technology or research project. We will consider early projects that may have reached first-in-man evaluation (but not beyond)
- Describe the unmet clinical needs and your technology / solution, and demonstrate the unique value of your submission
- Present the company's general profile
- Propose a preliminary title for your presentation
- Fill in your contact details
- Share any questions or comments you may have
Please submit your presentation under one of the following categories:
- Innovation in stenting interventions
- Innovation in valve intervention
- Technologies and applications of e-health solutions in the cardiovascular space
- Any other innovative technology in the cardiovascular medicine space
Results will be sent by email to the submitters from on 9 December 2016.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive a subsequent official invitation from the Organising Committee.
Presenting physicians or industry representatives (2 max. per selected company) will be granted complimentary registration.
Please note that transport and accommodation will remain participants or their companies' responsibility.