Frequently Asked Questions
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES (5 items)
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY (2 items)
ATTENDEE LIST (1 item)
BADGE WITHDRAWAL POLICY (3 items)
INVITATION LETTER AND VISA APPLICATION (2 items)
FINAL PROGRAMME (1 item)
CERTIFICATES OF ATTENDANCE (2 items)
ACCOMMODATION (1 item)
PCR Innovators Day Singapore 2017 (1 item)
What’s included with my registration for PCR Innovators Day Singapore?
- Attend all scientific sessions (subject to room's capacity)
- Access the exhibition area
- Enjoy the buffets and coffee breaks.
- a one-year subscription to EuroIntervention Journal (12 issues + annual supplements)* and the latest issues of EuroIntervention Journal
- the 2016 PCR Trials Book
- the PCR Innovators Day Singapore Abstracts Book 2016
- Course slides and videos on pcronline.com
* Except free exhibitor badge holders
Bonus for our healthcare professional guests: a PCR Innovators Day Singapore Course bag
Is there a special registration fee for EAPCI members?
I did not receive any confirmation email / invoice after registering online, what can I do?
Individual registration VS group registration
Is there a discount for group registrations?
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Methods of payment and invoices
The PDF invoice you will receive after registration, is considered original invoice.
Make sure you state your complete invoicing address from the beginning during registration process. Once issued, invoiced won’t be modified. Any amendment on the billing address or VAT number, requested after the issuing of the invoice, will be charged €80.
Cancellation and modification policy
Cancellations must be sent by email and are subject to the following conditions:
Until 15 April 2016: refund minus 300€ as administrative fees. Name changes are possible for the SAME type of registration for free.
No refund will be made after 15 April 2016, however, name changes are possible for the SAME type of registration only. Each name change will be charged €100 VAT incl. - They won’t be possible on-site.
The Organising Committee cannot be held reponsible for double registration or visa refusal. In these cases, the cancellation policy will apply.
Each badge is personal and non-transferrable.
FACULTY AND CASE PRESENTER REGISTRATION MANAGEMENT
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER THEM OR INCLUDE ANY OF THEM IN YOUR REGISTRATION LISTS.
No confirmation letter nor e-badge will be sent to Faculty, they will be asked to collect their badge from the Guest Faculty desk available at the Registration Area.
Presenter (Abstract or Case Presenters) registration
The presentation of an accepted submission at PCR Innovators Day Singapore does not grant Guest Faculty registration nor any special / discounted registration fee for PCR Innovators Day Singapore 2017. Transport and accommodation will also remain on their own responsibility.
BADGE WITHDRAWAL POLICY
How and where can I withdraw my badge?
Can I pick up all the badges for my group?
Badges must be worn at all times. They are personal and non-transferable. Their misuse may result in the expulsion of the concerned participants.
INVITATION LETTER AND VISA APPLICATION
How can I get my invitation letter to support my visa application?
If I need to receive a hard copy of this invitation letter, how can I process?
May you need original hard copie(s), please ask for it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your express courrier name and account number as well as a delivery contact and address. We can send it / them through our own courrier at your charge, payable in advance by credit card.
How can I get the programme?
CERTIFICATES OF ATTENDANCE
How can I retrieve my certificates of attendance?
- PCR Innovators Day Singapore 2017 has been approved in pre-clearance with the Eucomed Conference Vetting System. Its geographic location and conference venue selection are compliant with Eucomed code of Ethical Business Practice.
- However, the overall appropriateness of the conference will be subject to the assessment of further information on the conference scientific programme, registration packages benefits, planned entertainment and social activities, if applicable.
- The American Medical Association (AMA) has an agreement of mutual recognition of continuing medical education (CME) credit with the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS). Under the terms of this agreement, the AMA will convert CME credit certified by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME), the accrediting arm of the UEMS, to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians may apply to convert EACCME credit into AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by submitting a form with an EACCME credit certificate attached. Download the form on www.ama-assn.org.
Book a room via our official provider
Europa Booking & Services selected a wide range of rooms in a large spectrum of hotels next the Course venue, at preferential rates in order to help you with your reservation. Click here for booking.
PCR Innovators Day Singapore 2017
When PCR Innovators Day Singapore 2017 will be taking place?