Programme's key features
PCR London Valves 2016 LIVE case demonstrations
Find out about the key elements of the 2016 Programme!
- Mitral Valve replacement and repair
- Tricuspid / Pulmonary valve
- Other valvular and structural interventions
- Imaging (sessions dedicated to the interventional cardiologists)
- Innovations on Mitral and Aortic
- Nurses and Allied Professionals
What’s new in 2016?
In 2016, PCR London Valves will last three days! The Course, exhibition and Training Village will all start from Sunday morning and last until Tuesday! (18–20 September)
- Keynote lecture on Tricuspid Interventions - The tricuspid valve – forgotten and neglected (until now)
- Great Valve Debate - is TAVI the new gold standard in the treatment of patients with aortic stenosis?
- 2016 LIVE Centres: London, Bern and Toulouse
PCR Innovators Day comes to PCR London Valves!
After the success of the previous edition in Paris, the meeting takes the opportunity to come to London on Sunday 18 September when PCR London Valves happens.
Attend PCR Innovators Day in London if you want to:
- Fully understand how percutaneous valve technology moves from concept to first-in-man use
- Learn more about innovations in percutaneous valve interventions
- Network with clinicians, innovators, MedTech executives, investors, triallists, and regulators in the field of percutaneous valve intervention