PCR Tokyo Valves 2017 LIVE demonstrations
The educational quality of the LIVE demonstrations is PCR's key priority. When preparing for their LIVE demonstrations all Operators strive to respond to the two following fundamental questions:
- What do I need to demonstrate during this LIVE case to help members of the audience improve their personal skills?
- As a member of the audience, what would I like to see and understand during the LIVE demonstration that helps me improve my daily practice?
PCR LIVE demonstrations follow high educational and ethical standards, and it is with great respect that we thank our colleagues from this year's LIVE Centres offering to share with us their thoughts and skills. We are even more grateful to the patients who agree on supporting this outstanding educational opportunity for the interventional community.
Attend this year’s LIVE demonstrations
Saturday 8 April 2017
- LIVE demonstration from Massy, France - Optimising TAVI procedure
Sunday 9 April 2017
- LIVE Demonstration from National Heart Centre Singapore - MitraClip procedure for an Asian patient
Learn more on PCR's educational and ethical principles
- Live-case demonstrations: putting patients first
Discover from where the LIVE demonstrations will be broadcasted