PCR Clinical Research EuroPCR 2016
The Course devoted to Education in Clinical Research
The mission of the new PCR Clinical Research initiative is to highlight the fundamental link between clinical research and best clinical care, with the ultimate goal of addressing the needs of the patient. After its successful launch in 2015, the PCR Clinical Research Course became an integral part of the EuroPCR 2016 Programme.
What is the course all about?
Essential information on trials and registries, tips and hints to develop your skills as investigator and the essentials to improve team building and patient information.
- How to become an efficient investigator and keep improving
- How to become an efficient nurse and keep improving
- How to enhance the quality of clinical research and support the investigation team
Who should attend?
This event took place at EuroPCR 2016, dedicated to physicians, research nurses and coordinators, industry partners, CRO representative.
Four sessions dedicated to physicians that happened on Thursday 19 May 2016:
- I have a great idea. How to transform it into a study design?
- I am participating in a clinical study. How can I improve my recruitment rate?
- I have my clinical data. How can I analyse it by myself?
- I have completed my study. How to write an abstract and get it accepted?
The Nurses and Allied Professionals Programme will have its own Clinical Research session on Friday 20 May 2016:
- I am a cathlab nurse and allied professional. I would like to be involved in research and studies. What will be the challenges?