PCR Peripheral 2016 LIVE case demonstrations
4 centres from 3 countries transmitting over 9 hours of LIVE procedures.
LIVE case demonstrations are percutaneous interventions which are transmitted live from centres all around the world.
Follow the LIVE case demonstrations on your topic of interest if you wish to:
- Compare your practice with some of the most experienced operators in the field
- Appreciate solutions to individual challenges which may help you achieve the best possible result for your patients
- Discuss your experience immediately with your peers via React@PCR
LIVE case demonstrations follow high educational and ethical standards..... It is with great respect that we thank our colleagues from this year's LIVE Centres offering to share with us their thoughts and skills. We are even more grateful to the patients who agree on supporting this outstanding educational opportunity for the interventional community.
The educational quality of the LIVE demonstrations is PCR's key priority.
When preparing for their LIVE demonstrations all Operators strive to respond to the two following fundamental questions:
- What do I need to demonstrate during this LIVE case to help members of the audience improve their personal skills?
- As a member of the audience, what would I like to see and understand during the LIVE demonstration that helps me improve my daily practice?
Discover the European Heart Journal on LIVE demonstrations
Discover the centres of excellence and their Operating teams who will be hosting this year’s LIVE demonstrations