PCR Seminars 2016: sessions around the world
Seminars on topics like STEMI, left main and Multivessel disease, bifurcation lesion, acute coronary syndrome, coronary artery disease and more
Table of contents
- Management of A patient presenting with complex Multivessel disease including a left main disease - Serbia
- Management of a patient with Multivessel coronary artery disease including a left main disease - Iran
- Management of a patient with a complex coronary artery disease - India
- Management of a patient presenting with complex Multivessel disease - France
- Management of a patient with coronary bifurcation including a left main disease - Greece & Poland
- Emergency care with acute coronary syndrome (ACS) - Russia
- Management of a patient with complex coronary artery disease (CAD) - Egypt
- Management of a patient presenting with a left main disease - Austria
- Management of a patient with a complex coronary artery bifurcation lesion - Israel
- Management of a patient with a left main disease - Netherlands
Over 50 physicians participated in the first PCR Seminar to be held in Serbia and facilitated by Goran Stankovic and Javier Escaned. Beforehand, participants were invited to share their expectations for the seminar and what they hoped to achieve over the two days. This enabled both facilitators and participants to be on the same wave length and really get the most out of the two days.
PCR facilitators Jean Fajadet and Maciej Lesiak joined Iranian facilitators Iraj Firouzy and Mahmoud Hashemian for the first ever PCR Seminar to held in Iran.
Over 300 Iranian interventional cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and cathlab nurses and allied professionals participated in the one day seminar, with the afternoon session dedicated to discussions and exchanges on local clinical cases from Iran.
PCR would like to thank and congratulate all of the team in Iran involved in this seminar and look forward to working together for future educational experiences!
It was the fourth time that PCR Seminars travelled to India, this time to organise two back to back seminars for 300 Indian physicians. Thanks to our PCR facilitators Matthias Heigert and Goran Stankovic for an excellent job.
Practicians from France, Italy, Germany and Switzerland benefited from the expertise of Guillaume Cayla, Jean Fajadet and Bruno Farah to participate in patient-focused discussions based on LIVE cases which were transmitted in real time from Clinique Pasteur.
Nicolas Amabile and Miles Behan in Athens, Francesco Burzotta and Robert Gil in Warsaw facilitated interactive discussions on the management of a patient with coronary bifurcation including a left main disease. They enabled the groups of participants to share their views on the topic and tackle the use of different techniques, from different angles.
21 October 2016, Novosibirsk - Russia
In collaboration with the Russian Society of Cardiology
PCR ambassador Christoph Naber joined the excellent local facilitators Alexey Biryukov, Evgeny Kretov and Evgeny Merkulov to interact with 125 participants on the Management of a patient with Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). It was the first time that PCR travelled to Siberia and we look forward to returning again soon for future educational endeavours.
Over 300 cardiologists from all over Egypt attended the first PCR Seminar in Cairo last weekend. During 2 days, they actively participated in discussions on 4 different patient presentations with complex CAD, guided by three PCR ambassadors Jean Fajadet, Thomas Cuisset, Goran Stankovic and their Egyptian colleagues Hazem Khamis, Ahmed Ramzy, Hazem Warda, Mohamed Loutfi, Mohamed Sadaka from Egypt. The participants were able to freely interact with their peers in a “sharing atmosphere” using different recorded cases from all parts of the world with the purpose of improving their daily practice. PCR would like to congratulate and sincerely thank the entire team in Egypt.
Matthias Heigert and Holger Nef met for their second PCR Seminar in Austria, this time to discuss the management of a patient with a left main disease. The participants from Austria got really involved in discussions and appreciated the group work, the animated discussions and the fact that the Seminar was in their native language.
Thank you once again to our excellent PCR facilitators Eli Lev and Ariel Roguin who carried out their third PCR Seminar of 2016 in Israel! We hope there will be many more to come.
15 physicians from the Netherlands, Greece and Austria shared experiences and opinions on the management of a patient with a left main disease. Local facilitators Pieter Stella and Thomas Cuisset from France succeeded together in creating the perfect atmosphere for discussion.
Testimonials from the participants
- “It’s fantastic!”
- “It’s great to be able to take the time to share your questions with other physicians. It’s reassuring.”
- “I already participated in a PCR Seminar, I like the concept. The learning guide you gave us at the end of the Course is on my bedside table”.