PCR @ ESC Congress 2017
The Interventional Cardiology perspective!
We will be providing live updates on a selection of major Late Breaking Scientific Sessions of interest to Interventional Cardiologists during ESC Congress 2017.
- SYNTAX II: Clinical outcomes of State-of-the-Art percutaneous coronary revascularization in patients with de novo three vessel disease
- COMPASS: Cardiovascular OutcoMes for People using Anticoagulation StrategieS
- CANTOS: The Canakinumab Anti-Inflammatory Thrombosis Outcomes Study
- VALIDATE: Bivalirudin vs Heparin in NSTEMI and STEMI in Patients on Modern Antiplatelet Therapy in SWEDEHEART
- TROPICAL ACS: Testing Responsiveness to Platelet Inhibition on Chronic Antiplatelet Treatment for Acute Coronary Syndromes
- RE-DUAL PCI : Dual Antithrombotic Therapy with Dabigatran After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
Davide Capodanno, Ferrarotto Hospital, University of Catania, will give us his take on what is new and what is hot and provide you with condensed take-home messages from this meeting.
Post-Congress, there will also be short summaries of major ESC Guidelines and Guideline updates provided by:
- Valvular guidelines - Christopher Cook
- DAPT guidelines - Dejan Milasinovic
- STEMI guidelines - Salvatore Brugaletta
- PAD guidelines: Eugenio Stabile
Watch this space to get the updates live from the ESC Congress 2017 in Barcelona, Spain!
Do stop by to visit the PCR stand number M710 and the 40 Years of Angioplasty PCR/EAPCI Expo @ESC that will be located at H900, in the heart of the Exhibition Hall!