PCR @ the ACC.17 Scientific Sessions
The European Perspective
Get the European Perspective on the ACC 2017 Scientific Sessions
Just to name a few:
- Primary results of the further cardiovascular outcomes research with PCSK9 inhibition in subjects with elevated risk (FOURIER) trial
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement with a self-expanding bioprothesis compared with surgical aortic valve replacement in patients at intermediate surgical risk: first results from the SURTAVI clinical trial Michael REARDON, Houston
- A randomized trial evaluating clinically significant bleeding with low-dose rivaroxaban versus aspirin, in addition to P2Y12 inhibition, for patients after acute coronary syndromes (GEMINI-ACS)
- FFR guided acute complete revascularization versus culprit lesion only treatment in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction and multi vessel disease
- Primary results of DEFINE-FLAIR: a multi-centre, prospective, international, randomized, blinded comparison of clinical outcomes and cost efficiencies of iFR and FFR decision-making for physiological guided coronary revascularization
- Instantaneous wave-free ratio versus fractional flow reserve guided intervention (IFR-SWEDEHEART): a multicenter, prospective, registry-based randomized clinical trial
Davide Capodanno, Ferrarotto Hospital, University of Catania, will give us his take on what is new and what is hot and provide you with condensed take-home messages from this meeting.
Watch this space to get the updates live from Washington DC!