PCR @ ACC.18 Scientific Sessions
The European Perspective
We will be providing live updates on a selection of major Late Breaking Clinical Trials of interest in interventional cardiology to be presented at the American College of Cardiology 2018 Scientific Sessions #ACC18. Get the European perspective!
- ODYSSEY Outcomes: Cardiovascular Outcomes with Alirocumab After Acute Coronary Syndrome: Results of the ODYSSEY Outcomes Trial
- ADAPT: A pragmatic randomized trial of CYP2C19 Genotyping Implementation following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- NOTION: Five-Year Outcomes From the All-Comers Nordic Aortic Valve Intervention Randomized Clinical Trial in Patients with Severe Aortic Valve Stenosis
- PHARMCLO: A Prospective, Randomised, Multicentre Study Of A Pharmacogenomic Approach To The Selection Of Antiplatelet Therapy In Acute Coronary Syndromes
- SECURE-PCI: Loading Doses of Atorvastatin versus Placebo in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes and Planned Revascularization
- SMART-DATE: Safety of 6-Month Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes
Vijay Kunadian, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, will give us her take on what is new and what is hot and provide you with condensed take-home messages from this congress.
What results are you expecting?
Different polls will be launched before and after the congress. Before: to explore the expectations and predictions of PCROnline readers. After: to evaluate & share how you think these LBTs will impact clinical practice.