OCT Atlas app
Clinical Atlas of Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography
Developed specifically for the iPad, The Clinical Atlas of OCT offers a rapid and interactive guidance to a systematic and scientifically critical interpretation of OCT images for interventional cardiologists, pathologists, and other physicians, technicians, trainees and research staff.
The Clinical Atlas of Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) is the first comprehensive educational tool devoted exclusively to intravascular OCT.
The iPad Atlas of OCT provides high-quality images in agreement with international consensus presented in an interactive and educative manner covering all emerging topics in the field. An update with exciting new content will be available soon!
Conducted by Professor Patrick W. Serruys, Dr. Maria Radu, Dr. Lorenz Räber and Dr. Hector Garcia-Garcia, the team behind this publication includes several international well-renowned experts and key opinion leaders within the field of intracoronary imaging and pathology.
The Clinical Atlas of Intravascular OCT includes eight separate chapters offering the following contents:
- Principles of OCT
- Evaluation of metallic stents
- Evaluation of bioresorbable scaffolds
- Miscellaneous (vein grafts, peripheral vessels etc.)
- New frontiers in OCT imaging
- Special interactive features are zoom-in/out functions,
- On / off functions for bookmarks and annotations, and scroll-possibilities in selected pullbacks
- Includes >600 images put together in >250 high-quality figures
- Videos representing the entire clinical spectrum of OCT findings