OCT Atlas app – The second edition is out!
Clinical Atlas of Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography
Developed specifically for the iPad, The Clinical Atlas of OCT offers a rapid and interactive guidance to a systematic and scientifically critical interpretation of OCT images for interventional cardiologists, pathologists, and other physicians, technicians, trainees and research staff.
Supported by an unrestricted educational grant from
The Clinical Atlas of Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) is the first comprehensive educational tool devoted exclusively to intravascular OCT. The iPad Atlas of OCT provides high-quality images in agreement with international consensus presented in an interactive and educative manner covering all emerging topics in the field.
This highly educational content is written by an academic team of international well-renowned experts and key opinion leaders within the field of intracoronary imaging and pathology.
The second edition of the Clinical Atlas of Intravascular OCT is divided in 12 sections offering the following contents:
- Principles of OCT
- Artefacts with OCT
- Stent and scaffold visualisation by OCT
- Stent thrombosis
- Principles of OCT-guided PCI
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of OCT findings
- Emerging methods to enhance OCT
- OCT in the non-coronary circulation
- How to perform OCT
Special interactive features
- Download of single chapters of the application "on demand" for a better comfort for the readers
- Zoom-in/out functions
- On/off functions for bookmarks on images and chapters, and annotations
- Scroll-possibilities in selected pullbacks