Valve in Valve Aortic app
Clinical Atlas of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Therapies
Valve in Valve Aortic app - quick, clear and concise information about heart valves and Valve in Valve therapy. A guide you wish you always had at your fingertips.
The Valve in Valve app was developed as a collaboration between the technology company UBQO and Dr. Vinayak (Vinnie) Bapat, Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at St. Thomas' Hospital, London, UK.
The Clinical Atlas of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Therapies (Valve in Valve Aortic app) provides information specific for a clinical scenario, quickly and simply.
This will help in the planning of and performing a Valve in Valve case. The application navigates the user through important aspects of surgical and TAVI valve design, which are vital for a successful Valve in Valve procedure. The app logically steps through the possible combinations to give the user specific information needed to perform the procedure. The information is available without the need for an internet connection and will enhance the users understanding of various aspects of this procedure.
- Design and sizing information for multiple types of surgical valve
- Real life and fluoroscopic images of all the surgical valves
- Design and sizing information about TAVI valve designs
- Guides the user through a stepped process to help choose a specific valve, then the size and lastly the important dimensions to plan a Valve in Valve procedure
- Image based guidance for the ideal placement of a TAVI valve
- Video examples of actual placement of a TAVI valve