Coronary Stenosis Textbook
Imaging, structure and physiology
Edited by Javier Escaned, MD, PhD and Patrick W. Serruys, MD, PhD
The 2nd edition of the Coronary Stenosis Textbook – an enriched and updated online version
Coronary stenosis, Imaging, Structure and Physiology has become an important reference textbook for all those interested in the assessment and treatment of diseases affecting coronary circulation.
The fully illustrated online edition contains 50 chapters, including 10 updated and 17 new chapters:
- Over 30 selected clinical cases illustrating many of the book topics
- Enhanced interactivity: readers of the book will be able to ask questions to the authors, creating a scientific discussion open to all readers
- Downloadable figures from the chapters and clinical cases in PowerPoint format for use in presentations
- Direct access to related online resources available on the PCRonline website (lectures, slides, LIVE cases, etc.)
- A new user interface for improved navigation and use of the book contents
This book is an indispensable companion for all those involved in the diagnosis and treatment of ischemic heart disease.