My PCR - Where your PCR educational journey begins
Creating a My PCR account is easy and provides access to a host of services!
What is My PCR?
My PCR is your personal space within PCRonline.com. From there you will be able to manage your Course attendance, subscriptions preferences, topics of interest and more… My PCR is where your PCR educational journey begins!
Signing up to My PCR is completely free and entitles you to:
- Access exclusive scientific content in interventional cardiovascular medicine, including Course resources (LIVE cases, videos, slide presentations, etc.), cases and more.
- Comment and share with your peers!
- Submit for educational grants to participate in PCR Courses (when available)
- Access PCR publications such as EuroIntervention Journal, PCR-EAPCI Textbook etc. and manage your subscriptions’ preferences
- Download your Certificate of Attendance to PCR Courses
- Receive your free printed EuroIntervention Journal every month (by updating your profile)*
- Get your free congress bag voucher*
*Only available for EuroPCR participants
Please note that only one account is allowed per user in order to offer you the best quality service - your My PCR account is your personal record and your email address should be unique and not shared with others.