Stent - Save a Life! 2017 Annual Forum
Building a global STEMI-network: come join the 2017 Stent - Save a Life Forum!
The Stent - Save a Life initiative will be hosting its 2017 Annual Forum on Monday, 15 May, right before EuroPCR, at the Palais des Congrès (Room 352A) in Paris.
What is Stent - Save a Life?
Stent – Save a Life follows the successful Stent for Life initiative and takes the project to reduce mortality and morbidity in patients suffering from an acute coronary syndrome to a global level. At this year’s Forum we celebrate the great success of the last 8 years and get ready to move on together to the next level.
Why should you join?
Because you can make a difference! The Stent Save a Life Forum serves as a platform for you to discuss on with your peers how to improve the access of your patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI), in your region, to guideline adherent therapy. It is an excellent opportunity to exchange experiences and share best practices in the management of your patients. Finally, this year’s edition of the conference is all about launching a new global chapter and introduce an action plan for 2017.
The Forum is also an excellent opportunity for all physicians and allied health professionals interested in STEMI care to meet the Stent – Save a Life Country Champions, Project Managers, Committee Members, supporters and friends of the initiative. You are very much welcome!
What to expect from this Forum?
The Forum, held in Room 352A, will be articulated around three interactive sessions covering three general themes:
- Global reach: invited countries’ updates and best practices
- Regional overviews
- Programme in action: focus on country, in-field implementation
Attend the Forum if you wish to:
- Understand how the Stent - Save a Life! global STEMI network works to improve patients' access to best possible medical care
- Exchange with experts and peers on how you can initiate or manage a national STEMI programme in your country
- Discuss with experienced Country Champions and Programme Managers about challenges for STEMI care and how to address them
Online pre-registrations are now open!
The 2017 Stent Save a Life Forum will be held on Monday, 15 May 2017 at the Palais des Congrès (Room 352A) in Paris.
Registration badges are free of charge for all participants on the express condition of completing the online pre-registration. Please keep in mind there will be no on-site registration possible.
With your Stent - Save a Life Forum badge, you will be able to:
- Attend all scientific sessions (subject to room capacity) on the 15th of May, 2017
- Enjoy the buffets, coffee breaks and lunch
Limited places: 60 seats available on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure to book yours quickly by completing the online pre-registration.
Please notice this free badge only gives access to the Stent Save a Life Forum and does not entitle you to attend EuroPCR 2017.
Do you wish to register for EuroPCR 2017?