EuroPCR 2018 Registration
The fee table for EuroPCR 2018 is now available. Read through this page and find out what's included in your badge. Registrations will open on 15 January 2018.
For attendance at EuroPCR, PCR Innovators Day and/or the EAPCI Fellows Course:
EuroPCR: what’s included in the badge?
Registration for EuroPCR 2018 gives access to:
- All Scientific Sessions (depending on the room capacity)
- The Exhibition areas
- Buffets, coffee breaks and lunch bags
Innovators Day: benefit from a special fee as a EuroPCR participant
This one-day event features:
- Reviews of unmet clinical needs by renowned physicians
- Presentations by selected and most innovative companies
- Keynote lectures, moderated discussions and structured networking opportunities
EAPCI Fellows Course: what is this Course all about?
The Course of the European Association of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions provides:
- An overview on the theoretical background of interventional techniques
- Details of everyday practice by reviewing relevant case presentations
- Peer-to-peer case presentations, supported by the commentary from experts in the field