European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
EAPCI: The world’s leading cardiovascular interventional community
- The European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) is a registered branch of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Our mission: To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe through percutaneous cardiovascular interventions
- Our official Courses: EuroPCR, PCR London Valves
- Our journal: EuroIntervention
- Our educational offer
- Our official textbook: The PCR-EAPCI Percutaneous Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine Textbook is a first of its kind, all-inclusive reference whose scope and content is patient-centred and promotes the latest, evidence-based clinical practices.
- Our key initiative: Valve for Life
EAPCI Membership is subscribed on an individual and direct basis. It is open to all healthcare specialists whose primary interest is cardiovascular intervention, active in one of the ESC member countries and who are members of a European National Scientific Society or Interventional Working Group.
- Get voting rights and become eligible to stand for elections (restrictions apply)
- Enhance your career with the EAPCI educational offer
- Receive the official EAPCI e-newsletter
- Network with your peers
Join the EAPCI network!
Follow us on: