European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
EAPCI: The world’s leading cardiovascular interventional community
- The European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) is a registered branch of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Our mission: To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe through percutaneous cardiovascular interventions
- Our official Courses: EuroPCR, PCR London Valves
- Our journal: EuroIntervention
- Our educational offer
- Our official textbook: The PCR-EAPCI Percutaneous Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine Textbook is a first of its kind, all-inclusive reference whose scope and content is patient-centred and promotes the latest, evidence-based clinical practices.
- Our key initiative: Valve for Life
EuroPCR, the official EAPCI Annual Course
New this year! Just before the opening of EuroPCR, the 4th EAPCI Fellows Course will take place on 15-16 May at the Palais des Congrès.
During EuroPCR, meet the EAPCI Team on Booth M29 (Level 2) and learn more on EAPCI’s activities and opportunities for your career.
Only on EAPCI/ESC stand: Take part in the exclusive prize draw and win :
- 2 free standard entries to ESC Congress 2017 celebrating the “40 years of PCI”
- 5 free online accesses for 2 years to the PCR-EAPCI Textbook
- 2 ESC Professional Memberships
Mark your agenda with:
- The EAPCI General Assembly on Thursday 18 May from 10:30 to 12:00 - Level 3, Room 343
- The EAPCI Awards Ceremony on Thursday 18 May from 16:05 to 16:15 – main Arena
EAPCI Membership is subscribed on an individual and direct basis. It is open to all healthcare specialists whose primary interest is cardiovascular intervention, active in one of the ESC member countries and who are members of a European National Scientific Society or Interventional Working Group.
- Get voting rights and become eligible to stand for elections (restrictions apply)
- Enhance your career with the EAPCI educational offer
- Receive the official EAPCI e-newsletter
- Network with your peers
Join the EAPCI network!
Follow us on: