European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
EAPCI: The world’s leading cardiovascular interventional community
- The European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) is a registered branch of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Our mission: To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe through percutaneous cardiovascular interventions
- Our official Courses: EuroPCR, PCR London Valves
- Our journal: EuroIntervention
- Our educational offer
- Our official textbook: The PCR-EAPCI Percutaneous Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine Textbook is a first of its kind, all-inclusive reference whose scope and content is patient-centred and promotes the latest, evidence-based clinical practices.
- Our key initiatives : Stent for Life and Valve for Life
Open to all healthcare specialists whose primary interest is cardiovascular intervention, including: cardiologists, angiologists, radiologists, surgeons, nurses, cardiovascular technicians and researchers.
- Get voting rights and become eligible to stand for elections (restrictions apply)
- Enhance your career with the EAPCI educational offer
- Receive the official EAPCI e-newsletter
- Network with your peers
Join EUROPEAN INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY network!